Dual Degree: Executive M.B.A. and M.H.S.M.
Semester Credit Hours Required
57 semester credit hours.
Dual Degree: Executive M.B.A. and M.H.S.M. Program of Study (57 semester credit hours)
Recommendations regarding course sequence:
- HSM 5003 , HSM 5033, HSM 5053 , HSM 5183 , HSM 5083 , BUS 5433 should be taken early in the program.
- BUS 5433 , HSM 5063 , and HSM 5263 must be taken in this order.
- HSM 5043 should be taken toward the end of the program.
- HSM 5933 serves as the Capstone course for the program and should be taken in a student's final semester. Enrollment in HSM 5933 will not be allowed prior to completion of all of the HSM courses listed in the above recommendations.
- The remaining BUS courses and electives may be taken at any time.
|Code||Title||Semester Credit Hours|
|BUS 5133||Marketing Management||3|
|BUS 5433||Managerial Accounting||3|
|BUS 5453||Business Leadership||3|
|BUS 5523||Management and Organization||3|
|BUS 5663||Managerial Decision Making||3|
|BUS 5923||Global Business||3|
|BUS 5963||Management Operations||3|
|HSM 5003||Management of Health Services Organizations||3|
|HSM 5033||Health Services Human Resource Management||3|
|HSM 5043||Legal Foundations of Health Systems Management||3|
|HSM 5053||Quantitative Methods in Health Systems Management||3|
|HSM 5063||Financial Management for Health Systems Management||3|
|HSM 5083||Analysis and Management of Health in Populations||3|
|HSM 5183||Health Resources and Policy Analysis||3|
|HSM 5263||Advanced Financial Management for Health Systems Management||3|
|HSM 5933||Capstone Seminar in Health Systems Management||3|
|Select nine semester credit hours from any graduate level HSM, BUS, or ECO course not shown above.||9|
|Total Semester Credit Hours||57|