CARE (formerly Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services)
Texas Woman’s University is committed to meeting the unique needs of commuter and non- traditional students (including veterans, students with children, adult learners, and students who have experienced foster care). The CARE Office, located in the Denton Student Union room 209, connects commuter, off-campus, online and non-traditional students with University resources.
The CARE Office provides students with commuter tips and information on transportation (carpooling, bus schedules & parking), off campus housing, childcare, non-traditional student scholarships, monthly newsletter, holiday gift program, student organizations and more.
- Campus Alliance for Resource Education (CARE)
- Commuter Services (See CARE)
- Frontiers Program (students who experienced foster care)
- The Lasso (see Publications)
- Veteran & Military Student Center (See Veteran and Military Services Center)