CARE (formerly Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services)
Texas Woman’s University is committed to meeting the unique needs of commuter and non- traditional students (including veterans, students with children, adult learners, and students who have experienced foster care). The CARE Office, located in the Denton Student Union room 209, connects commuter, off campus, online and non-traditional students with University resources.
The CARE Office provides students with commuter tips and information on transportation (carpooling, bus schedules & parking), off campus housing, childcare, non-traditional student scholarships, monthly newsletter, holiday gift program, student organizations and more.
- Campus Alliance for Resource Education (CARE)
- Commuter Services (See CARE)
- Frontiers Program (students who experienced foster care)
- The Lasso (see Publications)
- Veteran & Military Student Center (See Veteran and Military Services Center)