Changing Name and Other Personal Information

This is an archived copy of the 2015-2016 catalog. To access the most recent version of the catalog, please visit

To change or correct personally identifiable information in academic records, students should submit the Student Information Changes form available in the Registrar’s Office  on any TWU campus. All changes will require student signature, TWU student ID number, and a copy of a government-issued photo ID. Name and Social Security Number changes will also require a copy of the new Social Security card.

Requests should be sent to the following address:

Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 425559
Denton, Texas 76204-5559
Fax: 940-898-3205