Changing Name and Other Personal Information

To change or correct personally identifiable information in academic records, students should submit the Student Information Changes form available online or in the Registrar’s Office on any TWU campus. All changes will require, at a minimum, the student's signature, TWU student ID number, and a copy of at least one or more government-issued photo IDs. Name and Social Security Number changes will also require a copy of the new Social Security card or official court orders indicating name changes.