Changes in Committee Appointment

If necessary, changes in committee membership can be made. A request for a change may be initiated by the student, committee member, or head of the component. Requests for changes should be written and routed through the chair of the committee to the head(s) of the component(s) to the dean of the respective college to the Dean of the Graduate School. Academic courtesy holds that, before an official change is made, the committee chair should inform all parties concerned.